In case a suitable opening is not listed below, you may still write to email@example.com exploring how you and ASIDATALAB could be a good fit.
Marketing Manager – B2B and SaaS
3 - 5 Year
As a B2B Digital Marketing Manager, you will own the development and execution of our lead generation strategy by effectively managing internal and external marketing channels to drive growth with institutional clients across the corporate and higher-ed markets. You will build and manage full-scale marketing campaigns that operate across the entire marketing funnel to increase demand/lead generation and subscription revenue. You will lead collaborative efforts across many internal and external partners, continually identify opportunities to test and evolve, with a shared goal of managing the growth of the group subscription business. Please visit www.asidatalab.com to know more about the product.
Responsibilities And Focus
Develop strategies and integrated marketing plans to drive measurable top-line growth and optimization via group subscriptions website and multiple marketing channels.
- Inbound Marketing: Develop a strategy for cost-effective qualification and conversion, SEO/SEM strategy.
- Email Marketing & CRM: Develop, implement, and track email nurturing campaigns targeting vertical-specific prospects who fall in various stages of the funnel.
- External Marketing Strategy: Evaluate and elevate paid channels, such as targeted digital marketing, social channels, partner marketing, and conference expo/speaking opportunities to identify effective lead generation strategies and execute accordingly.
- Website Maintenance & Development (non-coding): Keep the Group Subscriptions landing page updated and relevant. Manage changes and work with internal developers.
- Analyze Performance: Track and report ROI. Constantly monitor campaigns and other learnings that could support and impact our campaigns.
- Experience with Saas,SalesForce, Google Analytics
- 3+ years of experience in online B2B marketing
- Direct Response Marketing experience in a B2B environment required.
- Solid understanding of online platforms & related metrics
- A strong track record of success and results at previous companies
- Ability to do both strategic marketing and daily execution and optimization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of initiative and results focus with strong attention to detail
- Poise and interpersonal skills to work professionally and collaborate across functions and internal stakeholders
Front-End & Back-End Web Developer
No of vacancies:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzing Client Requirements,
- General Programming Skills,
- Software Design,
- Software Debugging,
- Software Documentation,
- Software Testing,
- Problem Solving.
- Should be aware of the mentioned skills and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer
2-7 years in relevant roles
Development of web/cloud-based tools for automotive R&D processes.
- Very strong aptitude/reasoning and knowledge of algorithms, data structures, OOP concepts and modularized software.
- Document and develop production quality scalable code with best practices.
- Expert in Python with knowledge of Python/Django web framework.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS, Nodejs, D3.js.
- Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Ability to develop UI for Multi-browser and cross platform.
- Should have deep understanding of REST API, JSON and AJAX calls.
- Should have knowledge of graphical representations of data.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Understanding in integration of data storage solutions (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS/Heroku).
- Able to understand and Implement security and data protection.
- Should be open to different technologies and frameworks.
- Basic understanding of software versioning tools (Git).
- Previous experience of working on Photoshop, Sketch is an added advantage.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment is a big plus.
Note: Freshers may apply for Internship (4-6 Months), with a cover letter showcasing their past work which makes them suitable for this position.
1-4 years in relevant roles
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.