What is a square wave signal and how it can be generated in ASI Datalab?
Square wave signal
A square wave is a combination of several sine waveform whose amplitude changes from maximum to minimum instantly. Square waveform has all even harmonic frequencies.
To get square waveform in ASI Datalab following parameters are required as Input:
- Time Length(s) – The time period for which the signal should be generated.
- Required Frequency (Hz) – The frequency with which the signal has to be generated.
- Sampling Rate(samples/sec) – How many samples should be generated in each second
- Y unit – The Unit for the Y axis.
- Duty Cycle – the percentage of the waveform that occurs above the zero axis.
- Amplitude – Required maximum value of the signal.