What is a Band-stop Filter (Butterworth Filter) and how to perform it in ASI Datalab?
Band-stop Filter (Butterworth Filter)
Band Stop Filters (BSF)can be used to filter out certain frequencies that lie outside a particular band or range (lower and higher cutoff) of frequencies. This filter is combination of lowpass and highpass filter.
To calculate Band-stop Filter in ASI Datalab following parameters required as input:
- Type of Filter: BANDPASS or BANDSTOP
- Phase Less Filtering: TRUE or FALSE
- Order of Filter (Default:4)
- Lower Cutoff Frequency (Hz)
- Higher Cutoff Frequency (Hz)